Useful Information and Links

The NSVSC can provide assistance with:

  • Service Pensions;
  • Disability Pensions;
  • Widows & Widowers Pensions;
  • Recreational Transport Allowance Claims;
  • Application for Attendant Allowance;
  • Allied Veterans;
  • Crisis Assistance;
  • Military Rehabilitation and Compensation (MRCA);
  • Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation (SRCA).

Veterans Review Board

  • Application for S31 review (DVA); and
  • Application for review – Veterans Review Board.

Administrative Appeals Tribunal

  • Application for Administrative Appeals Tribunal Hearing.

Legal Aid

  • Application for Assistance by War Veterans
We work closely with you and carry out research to understand your needs and wishes.